1. Gordon L. Toe-to-thumb transplantation. In Green DP, Hotchkiss RN, Pederson WC (eds) Operative Hand Surgery, 4th ed. Philadelphia: Churchill Livingstone 1999:1299-1326.
2. Wei FC, Santamaria E. Toe-to-finger reconstruction. In: Green DP, Hotchkiss RN, Pederson WC, eds. Operative Hand Surgery, 4th ed. Philadelphia: Churchill Livingstone 1999:1327-1352.
3. Kay SP, Wiberg M. Toe to hand transfer in children. Part 1: Technical aspects. J Hand Surg 1996; 2-B:723-734.
4. Wei FC, El-Gammel TA. Toe-to-hand transfer. Current concepts, techniques, and research. Clin Plast Surg 1996; 23:103-116.
5. Netter FH. Lower limb—ankle and foot. In: Ciba Collection of Medical Illustration, Musculoskeletal System, Vol 8. New Jersey: Ciba-Geigy Corporation 1991:109-121.
6. Leung PC, Wong WL. The vessels of the first metatarsal web space—an operative and radiographic study. J Bone Joint Surg 1983; 65-A:235-238.
7. Gu Y, Wu M, Li H. Circulatory crisis in free toe-to-hand transfer and its management: I. Clinical experience. J Reconstr Microsurg 1989; 5:111-114.
8. Chu NS, Wei FC. Recovery of sensation and somatosensory evoked potentials following toe-to-digit transplantation in man. Muscle Nerve 1995; 18:859-866.
9. Dellon AL. Sensory recovery in replanted digits and transplanted toes: A review. J Reconstr Microsurg 1986; 2:123-129.
10. Kay SP, Wiberg M, Bellew et al. Toe to hand transfer in children. Part 2: Functional and psychological aspects. J Hand Surg 1996; 21-B:735-745.
11. Frykman GK, O'Brien BM, Morrison WA et al. Functional evaluation of the hand and foot after one stage toe-to-hand transfer. J Hand Surg 1986; 11-A:9-17.
12. Yim KK, Wei FC. Secondary procedures to improve function after toe-to-hand transfers. Br J Plast Surg 1995; 48:487-491.
Was this article helpful?
This guide will help millions of people understand this condition so that they can take control of their lives and make informed decisions. The ebook covers information on a vast number of different types of neuropathy. In addition, it will be a useful resource for their families, caregivers, and health care providers.