1. Narakas A. The surgical management of brachial plexus injuries. In: Daniel RK, Terzis JK, eds. Reconstructive Microsurgery. Boston: Little, Brown and Company 1977: 443-460.
The Chapter refers to the surgical management of the injuries of the brachial plexus.
2. Millesi H. Brachial plexus injuries. Management and results. Clin Plast Surg 1984; 11(1):115-120.
The article refers to the results of the management of brachial plexus injuries.
3. Alnot JY, Narakas A. Les paralysies du plexus brachial. Monographie du Groupe d' Etude de la Main (GEM). Paris: Expansion Scientifique Française, 1995.
The book refers to the brachial plexus palsies.
4. Sunderland S. Nerves and nerve injuries. Edinburgh, London, New York: Pitman Press, 1978.
The book refers to the injuries of the nerves.
5. Gilbert A, Razaboni R, Amar—Khodja S. Indications and results of brachial plexus surgery in obstetrical palsy. Orthop Clin N Am 1988; 19(1):91-105.
The article refers to the indications and results of surgical treatment of obstetricalpalsy.
6. Lefert LD. Brachial plexus injuries. New York, Edinburgh, London and Melbourne: Churchill Livingstone, 1985.
7. Boome RS. The brachial plexus. New York, Edinburgh, London, Madrid, Melbourne, San Francisco, Tokyo: Churchill Livingstone, 1997.
8. Bennett JB, Ezaki M, Katarincic JA, Steinmann SP. Brachial plexus palsy: evaluation and treatment principles for the orthopaedic surgeon. ICL 341, AAOS 2000.
Was this article helpful?
This guide will help millions of people understand this condition so that they can take control of their lives and make informed decisions. The ebook covers information on a vast number of different types of neuropathy. In addition, it will be a useful resource for their families, caregivers, and health care providers.