1. Bishop AT. Vascularized bone grafting. In: Green, Hotchkiss, Pederson eds. Green's operative hand surgery. New York: Churchill Livingstone 1999:1221-1250.
2. David DJ, Tan E, Katsaros J, Ssheen R. Mandibular reconstruction with vascularized iliac crest: A 10-year experience. Plast Reconstr Surg 1988; 82:792-801.
3. Han C, Wood MB, Bishop AT, Cooney III WP. Vascularized bone transfer. J Bone Joint Surg 1992; 74-A:1441-1449.
4. Leung PC. Femoral head reconstruction and revascularization. Treatment for is-chemic necrosis. Clin Orthop 1996; 323:139-45.
5. Salibian AH, Anzel SH, Salyer WA. Transfer of vascularized grafts of iliac bone to the extremities. J Bone Joint Surg, 1987; 69-A:1319-1327.
6. Taylor GI, Townsend P, Corlett R. Superiority of the deep circumflex iliac vessels as the supply for free groin flaps. Clinical work. Plast Reconstr Surg 1979; 64:745-759.
7. Wood MB, Gilbert A. Microvascular bone reconstruction. London: Martin Dunitz 1997.
Was this article helpful?
This guide will help millions of people understand this condition so that they can take control of their lives and make informed decisions. The ebook covers information on a vast number of different types of neuropathy. In addition, it will be a useful resource for their families, caregivers, and health care providers.