1. C. Bright, State of the World 1997, W. W. Norton and Company, New York, 1997.
2. J. T. Houghton, G. J. Jenkins, and J. J. Ephraumus, eds., Climatic Change: The IPCC Scientific Assessment, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1990.
3. F. a. A. Organization, State of the World Forcasts, FAO, ROME, Rome, Italy, 1997.
4. T. R. Karl, W. K. Knight, and B. Baker, Geophysical Research Letters, 27, 719, 2000.
6. S. Levitus, J. I. Antonov, T. B. Boyer, and C. Stephens, Science, 287, 2225, 2000.
7. L. E. Brown (2000) Challenges of the New Century, ed. L. E. Brown, C. Flavin, and H. French. New York, Norton and Company Inc., pp. 6.
8. L. S. Kalkstein (1992) "Impacts of global warming on human health: Heat stress related mortality," ed. K. Majmdar, L. S. Kalkstein, B. Yarnal, E. W. Miller, and M. Rosenfeld, The Pennsylvania Academy of Sciences, pp. 371-383.
9. J. D. Longstreth, Environmental Health Perspectives, 96, 1991.
10. R. B. Aronson, W. F. Precht, I. G. Macintyre, and T. J. T. Murdoch, Nature, 405, 36, 2000.
11. The World Meteorological Organization (WMO) and the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) established intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change in 1988. The role of the IPCC is the assessment of the scientific, technical and socioeconomic information relevant to the understanding of the risk of human-induced climate change. Its the Third Assessment Report, "Climate Change 2001" has been published in English by the Cambridge University Press. The reports are also available for downloading at the IPCC website: www.ipcc.ch. Climate Change 2001: The Scientific Basis, Climate Change 2001: Impacts, Adaptation & Vulnerability, Climate Change 2001: Mitigation, Climate Change 2001: Synthesis Report, are available at this website. Other interesting publications "IPCC Special Report on The Regional Impacts of Climate Change. An Assessment of Vulnerability" and the "Special Report on Emissions Scenarios."
Was this article helpful?
You Might Just End Up Spending More Time In Planning Your Greenhouse Than Your Home Don’t Blame Us If Your Wife Gets Mad. Don't Be A Conventional Greenhouse Dreamer! Come Out Of The Mould, Build Your Own And Let Your Greenhouse Give A Better Yield Than Any Other In Town! Discover How You Can Start Your Own Greenhouse With Healthier Plants… Anytime Of The Year!