1. American Institute Of Chemical Engineers, Safety in Polyethylene Plants (3 Volumes), January 1978.
2. B. Brewer and G. Epstein, eds., PVC: Formulation, Compounding and Processing, T/C Press, October 1991.
3. K. M. Finlayson ed., Plastic Film Technology: High Barrier Plastic Films for Packaging, Vol. 1, CRC Press, LLC, April 1990.
4. K. M. Finlayson, ed., Plastic Film Technology: Extrusion of Plastic Film and Sheeting, Vol. 2, Technomic Publishing Co., January 1993.
5. R. A. Gsell, H. L. Stein, and J. J. Ploskonka, eds., Characterization and Properties of Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene, American Society for Testing & Materials, February 1998.
6. H. G. Karian, ed., Handbook of Polypropylene and Polypropylene Composites, Marcel Dekker, March 1999.
7. E. P. Moore, Polypropylene Handbook: Polymerization, Characterization, Properties, Processing, Applications, Hanser-Gardner Publications, July 1996.
8. L. I. Nass and C. A. Heiberger, Encyclopedia of PVC, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded, Marcel Dekker, September 1987.
9. L. I. Nass, ed., Encyclopedia of PVC: Conversion and Fabrication Processes, 2nd ed. Marcel Dekker, October 1998.
10. K. R. Osborn, Plastic Films: Technology and Packaging Applications, CRC Press, LLC, September 1992.
11. A. J. Peacock, Handbook of Polyethylene: Structures, Properties, and Applications, Marcel Dekker, January 2000.
Was this article helpful?
You Might Just End Up Spending More Time In Planning Your Greenhouse Than Your Home Don’t Blame Us If Your Wife Gets Mad. Don't Be A Conventional Greenhouse Dreamer! Come Out Of The Mould, Build Your Own And Let Your Greenhouse Give A Better Yield Than Any Other In Town! Discover How You Can Start Your Own Greenhouse With Healthier Plants… Anytime Of The Year!