1. Current symptoms: date of onset, duration and course of symptoms.
2. Previous psychiatric symptoms and treatment.
3. Recent psychosocial stressors: stressful life events which may have contributed to the patient's current presentation.
5. This section provides evidence that supports or rules out relevant diagnoses. Therefore documenting the absence of pertinent symptoms is also important.
6. Historical evidence in this section should be relevant to the current presentation.
Was this article helpful?
Stressed and feel like pulling your hair out? Discover How To Remove The Shackles And Burdens From Your Life To Become Stress-Free! Do you feel tense and uptight most of the time? Is there a choke hold on your life? Are you more than ready to relive pressure and frustration from everyday problems? Well, look no further...