A. A pervasive pattern of preoccupation with orderliness, perfectionism and control, at the expense of flexibility, openness, and efficiency, beginning by early adulthood and indicated by at least four of the following:
1. Preoccupied with details, rules, lists, organization or schedules, to the extent that the major point of the activity is lost.
2. Perfectionism interferes with task completion.
3. Excessively devoted to work and productivity to the exclusion of leisure activities and friendships.
4. Overconscientiousness, scrupulousness and inflexibility about morality, ethics, or values (not accounted for by culture or religion)
5. Unable to discard worn-out or worthless objects, even if they have no sentimental value.
6. Reluctant to delegate tasks to others.
7. Miserly spending style toward both self and others.
8. Rigidity and stubbornness.
Was this article helpful?
I know this is hard for you to believe. I mean, to be able to be totally free of depression in such little time... and without any effort... not to mention the freedom to live your life, appear hard to fulfill at first glance... That is until you know the facts On a subconscious level, you will experience an incredible and exclusive Tri- Enhanced trance state of hypnosis to reprogram your mind to free you from negatize emotions.