1. Kattan MW, Potters L, Blasko JC etal. Pretreatment nomogram for predicting freedom from recurrence after permanent prostate brachytherapy in prostate cancer. Urology 2001; 58:393-9.
2. Kattan MW, Zelefsky MJ, Kupelian PA etal. Pretreatment nomo-
gram for predicting the outcome of three-dimensional con-formal radiotherapy in prostate cancer. J. Clin. Oncol. 2000; 18:3352-9.
3. Kattan MW, Wheeler TM, Scardino PT. Postoperative nomogram for disease recurrence after radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer. J. Clin. Oncol. 1999; 17:1499-507.
4. Schellhammer PF. Patient counseling regarding treatment of T1/2
(A/B) prostate cancer. Am. J. Clin. Oncol. 1995; 18:532-7.
5. Murphy WM, Rivera-Ramirez I, Luciani LG et al. Second opinion of anatomical pathology: a complex issue not easily reduced to matters of right and wrong. J. Urol. 2001; 165:1957-9.
6. Bluestein DL, Bostwick DG, Bergstralh EL et al. Eliminating the need for bilateral pelvic lymphadenectomy in select patients with prostate cancer. J. Urol. 1994; 151:1315-20.
7. Nieder AM, Rosemblum N, Lepor H. Comparison of two different doses of preoperative recombinant erythropoietin in men undergoing radical retropubic prostatectomy. Urology 2001; 57:737-41.
8. Lepor H, Neider AM, Ferrandino MN. Intraoperative and post operative complications of radical retropubic prostatectomy in a consecutive series of 1,000 cases. J. Urol. 2001; 166:1729-33.
9. Davis JW, Kuban DA, Lynch DF etal. Quality of life after treatment for localized prostate cancer: differences based on treatment modality. J. Urol. 2001; 166:947-52.
10. Grossfeld GD, Chang JJ, Broering JM et al. Impact of positive surgical margins on prostate cancer recurrence and the use of secondary cancer treatment: data from the CaPSURE database. J. Urol. 2000; 163:1171-7.
11. Rabani F, Stapleton AM, Kattan MW etal. Factors predicting recovery of erections after radical prostatectomy. J. Urol. 2000; 164:1929-34.
Radical Retropubic Prostatectomy
Was this article helpful?