1. Kattan MW, Potters L, Blasko JC etal. Pretreatment nomogram for predicting freedom from recurrence after permanent prostate brachytherapy in prostate cancer. Urology 2001; 58:393-9.
2. Kattan MW, Zelefsky MJ, Kupelian PA etal. Pretreatment nomo-
gram for predicting the outcome of three-dimensional con-formal radiotherapy in prostate cancer. J. Clin. Oncol. 2000; 18:3352-9.
3. Kattan MW, Wheeler TM, Scardino PT. Postoperative nomogram for disease recurrence after radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer. J. Clin. Oncol. 1999; 17:1499-507.
4. Schellhammer PF. Patient counseling regarding treatment of T1/2
(A/B) prostate cancer. Am. J. Clin. Oncol. 1995; 18:532-7.
5. Murphy WM, Rivera-Ramirez I, Luciani LG et al. Second opinion of anatomical pathology: a complex issue not easily reduced to matters of right and wrong. J. Urol. 2001; 165:1957-9.
6. Bluestein DL, Bostwick DG, Bergstralh EL et al. Eliminating the need for bilateral pelvic lymphadenectomy in select patients with prostate cancer. J. Urol. 1994; 151:1315-20.
7. Nieder AM, Rosemblum N, Lepor H. Comparison of two different doses of preoperative recombinant erythropoietin in men undergoing radical retropubic prostatectomy. Urology 2001; 57:737-41.
8. Lepor H, Neider AM, Ferrandino MN. Intraoperative and post operative complications of radical retropubic prostatectomy in a consecutive series of 1,000 cases. J. Urol. 2001; 166:1729-33.
9. Davis JW, Kuban DA, Lynch DF etal. Quality of life after treatment for localized prostate cancer: differences based on treatment modality. J. Urol. 2001; 166:947-52.
10. Grossfeld GD, Chang JJ, Broering JM et al. Impact of positive surgical margins on prostate cancer recurrence and the use of secondary cancer treatment: data from the CaPSURE database. J. Urol. 2000; 163:1171-7.
11. Rabani F, Stapleton AM, Kattan MW etal. Factors predicting recovery of erections after radical prostatectomy. J. Urol. 2000; 164:1929-34.
Radical Retropubic Prostatectomy
Was this article helpful?
You are about to discover the "little-known" techniques, tricks and "mind tools" that will show you how to easily "program" your body and mind to produce an instant, rock-hard erection. Learn how to enjoy all of the control, confidence and satisfaction that comes from knowing you can always "rise to the challenge" ... and never have to deal with embarrassment, apologies, shyness or performance anxiety in the bedroom, ever again.