• Protocol Online (http://www.protocol-online.org). This web site has a large collection of biological protocol links including the ones for realtime PCR.
• Real-Time PCR Review (http://www.dorak.info/genetics/realtime.html). This is a review article with many links about real-time PCR.
• Bioinformatics.net (http://www.bioinformatics.vg). This is a useful gateway to many bioinformatics tools. It has a collection of program links for PCR primer design.
• Gene-Quantification Info (http://www.gene-quantification.de/primers. html). This is a web site dedicated to real-time PCR technology. The primer page contains a list of design programs for real-time PCR.
• Public Health Research Institute (http://www.molecular-beacons.org). This is a comprehensive web site dedicated to the Molecular Beacon technology.
• QPCR Listserver (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/qpcrlistserver). This is a popular discussion group about practical issues related to real-time PCR.
Was this article helpful?