1. Schlumberger M, Fragu P, Parmentier C, Tubiana M. Thyroglobulin assay in the follow-up of patients with differentiated thyroid carcinomas: comparison of its value in patients with or without normal residual tissue. Acta Endocrinol (Copenh) 1981; 98(2):215-221.
2. Mazzaferri EL, Robbins RJ, Spencer CA, et al. A consensus report of the role of serum thyroglobulin as a monitoring method for low-risk patients with papillary thyroid carcinoma. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2003; 88(4):1433-1441.
3. Pacini F, Molinaro E, Lippi F, et al. Prediction of disease status by recombinant human TSH-stimulated serum Tg in the postsurgical follow-up of differentiated thyroid carcinoma. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2001; 86(12):5686-5690.
4. Pacini F, Molinaro E, Castagna MG, et al. Recombinant human thyrotropin-stimulated serum thyroglobulin combined with neck ultrasonography has the highest sensitivity in monitoring differentiated thyroid carcinoma. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2003; 88(8):3668-3673.
5. Mazzaferri EL, Jhiang SM. Long-term impact of initial surgical and medical therapy on papillary and follicu-lar thyroid cancer. Am J Med 1994; 97(5):418-428.
6. Vini L, Harmer C. Radioiodine treatment for differentiated thyroid cancer. Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol) 2000; 12(6):365-372.
7. Taylor T, Specker B, Robbins J, et al. Outcome after treatment of high-risk papillary and non-Hurthle-cell follicular thyroid carcinoma. Ann Intern Med 1998; 129(8):622-627.
8. Samaan NA, Schultz PN, Hickey RC, et al. The results of various modalities of treatment of well differentiated thyroid carcinomas: a retrospective review of 1599 patients. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1992; 75(3):714-720.
9. Hay ID, Grant CS, van Heerden JA, Goellner JR, Ebersold JR, Bergstralh EJ. Papillary thyroid microcar-cinoma: a study of 535 cases observed in a 50-year period. Surgery 1992; 112(6):1139-1146.
10. Mazzaferri EL. Thyroid remnant 131I ablation for papillary and follicular thyroid carcinoma. Thyroid 1997; 7(2):265-271.
11. Mazzaferri EL, Kloos RT. Clinical review 128: Current approaches to primary therapy for papillary and follicular thyroid cancer. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2001; 86(4):1447-1463.
12. Tsang RW, Brierley JD, Simpson WJ, Panzarella T, Gospodarowicz MK, Sutcliffe SB. The effects of surgery, radioiodine, and external radiation therapy on the clinical outcome of patients with differentiated thyroid carcinoma. Cancer 1998; 82(2):375-388.
13. Bal CS, Kumar A, Pant GS. Radioiodine lobar ablation as an alternative to completion thyroidectomy in patients with differentiated thyroid cancer. Nucl Med Commun 2003; 24(2):203-208.
14. Hoyes KP, Owens SE, Millns MM, Allan E. Differentiated thyroid cancer: radioiodine following lobectomy
- a clinical feasibility study. Nucl Med Commun 2004; 25(3):245-251.
15. Beierwaltes WH, Rabbani R, Dmuchowski C, Lloyd RV, Eyre P, Mallette S. An analysis of "ablation of thyroid remnants" with I-131 in 511 patients from 1947-1984: experience at University of Michigan. J Nucl Med 1984; 25(12):1287-1293.
16. Samuel AM, Rajashekharrao B. Radioiodine therapy for well-differentiated thyroid cancer: a quantitative dosimetric evaluation for remnant thyroid ablation after surgery. J Nucl Med 1994; 35(12): 1944-1950.
17. McCowen KD, Adler RA, Ghaed N, Verdon T, Hofeldt FD. Low dose radioiodide thyroid ablation in postsur-gical patients with thyroid cancer. Am J Med 1976; 61(1):52-58.
18. Doi SA, Woodhouse NJ. Ablation of the thyroid remnant and 131I dose in differentiated thyroid cancer. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf) 2000; 52(6):765-773.
19. Bal C, Padhy AK, Jana S, Pant GS, Basu AK. Prospective randomized clinical trial to evaluate the optimal dose of 131I for remnant ablation in patients with differentiated thyroid carcinoma. Cancer 1996; 77(12):2574-2580.
20. Bal CS, Kumar A, Pant GS. Radioiodine dose for remnant ablation in differentiated thyroid carcinoma: a randomized clinical trial in 509 patients. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2004; 89(4):1666-1673.
21. Maxon HR, Thomas SR, Samaratunga RC. Dosimetric considerations in the radioiodine treatment of macro-metastases and micrometastases from differentiated thyroid cancer. Thyroid 1997; 7(2):183-187.
22. Maxon HR, III, Englaro EE, Thomas SR, et al. Radioio-dine-131 therapy for well-differentiated thyroid cancer
- a quantitative radiation dosimetric approach: outcome and validation in 85 patients. J Nucl Med 1992; 33(6):1132-1136.
23. Vini L, Harmer C. Management of thyroid cancer. Lancet Oncol 2002; 3(7):407-414.
24. O'Connell ME, Flower MA, Hinton PJ, Harmer CL, McCready VR. Radiation dose assessment in radioio-dine therapy. Dose-response relationships in differentiated thyroid carcinoma using quantitative scanning and PET. Radiother Oncol 1993; 28(1):16-26.
25. Hammersley PA, Al Saadi A, Chittenden S, Flux GD, McCready VR, Harmer CL. Value of protein-bound radioactive iodine measurements in the management of differentiated thyroid cancer treated with (131)I. Br J Radiol 2001; 74(881):429-433.
26. Pacini F. Follow-up of differentiated thyroid cancer. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 2002; 29(Suppl 2):S492-S496.
27. Robbins RJ, Chon JT, Fleisher M, Larson SM, Tuttle RM. Is the serum thyroglobulin response to recombinant human thyrotropin sufficient, by itself, to monitor for residual thyroid carcinoma? J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2002; 87(7):3242-3247.
28. Mazzaferri EL, Massoll N. Management of papillary and follicular (differentiated) thyroid cancer: new paradigms using recombinant human thyrotropin. Endocr Relat Cancer 2002; 9(4):227-247.
29. Taylor H, Hyer S, Vini L, Pratt B, Cook G, Harmer C. Diagnostic 131I whole body scanning after thyroidec-tomy and ablation for differentiated thyroid cancer. Eur J Endocrinol 2004; 150(5):649-653.
30. Carlisle MR, Lu C, McDougall IR. The interpretation of 131I scans in the evaluation of thyroid cancer, with an emphasis on false positive findings. Nucl Med Commun 2003; 24(6):715-735.
31. Maruca J, Santner S, Miller K, Santen RJ. Prolonged iodine clearance with a depletion regimen for thyroid carcinoma: concise communication. J Nucl Med 1984; 25(10):1089-1093.
32. Lakshmanan M, Schaffer A, Robbins J, Reynolds J, Norton J. A simplified low iodine diet in I-131 scanning and therapy of thyroid cancer. Clin Nucl Med 1988; 13(12):866-868.
33. Robbins RJ, Larson SM, Sinha N, et al. A retrospective review of the effectiveness of recombinant human TSH as a preparation for radioiodine thyroid remnant ablation. J Nucl Med 2002; 43(11):1482-1488.
34. Pacini F, Molinaro E, Castagna MG, et al. Ablation of thyroid residues with 30mCi (131)I: a comparison in thyroid cancer patients prepared with recombinant human TSH or thyroid hormone withdrawal. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2002; 87(9):4063-4068.
35. Dow KH, Ferrell BR, Anello C. Quality-of-life changes in patients with thyroid cancer after withdrawal of thyroid hormone therapy. Thyroid 1997; 7(4):613-619.
36. Mazzaferri EL, Kloos RT. Using recombinant human TSH in the management of well-differentiated thyroid cancer: current strategies and future directions. Thyroid 2000; 10(9):767-778.
37. Ladenson PW, Braverman LE, Mazzaferri EL, et al. Comparison of administration of recombinant human thyrotropin with withdrawal of thyroid hormone for radioactive iodine scanning in patients with thyroid carcinoma. N Engl J Med 1997; 337(13):888-896.
38. Schlumberger M, de Vathaire F, Ceccarelli C, Francese C, Pinchera A, Parmentier C. Outcome of pregnancy in women with thyroid carcinoma. J Endocrinol Invest 1995; 18(2):150-151.
39. Vini L, Hyer S, Pratt B, Harmer C. Management of differentiated thyroid cancer diagnosed during pregnancy. Eur J Endocrinol 1999; 140(5):404-406.
40. Vini L, Hyer S, Pratt B, Harmer C. Good prognosis in thyroid cancer found incidentally at surgery for thyro-toxicosis. Postgrad Med J 1999; 75(881):169-170.
41. Williams ED, Pacini F, Pinchera A. Thyroid cancer following Chernobyl.J Endocrinol Invest 1995; 18(2):144-146.
42. Landau D, Vini L, A'Hern R, Harmer C. Thyroid cancer in children: the Royal Marsden Hospital experience. Eur J Cancer 2000; 36(2):214-220.
43. Mazzaferri EL, Jhiang SM. Differentiated thyroid cancer: long-term impact of initial therapy. Trans Am Clin Climatol Assoc 1994; 106:151-168.
44. Toft AD. Clinical practice. Subclinical hyperthyroidism. N Engl J Med 2001; 345(7):512-516.
45. Black EG, Cassoni A, Gimlette TM, et al. Serum thy-roglobulin in thyroid cancer. Lancet 1981; ii(8244): 443-445.
46. Schlumberger M, Baudin E. Serum thyroglobulin determination in the follow-up of patients with differentiated thyroid carcinoma. Eur J Endocrinol 1998; 138(3):249-252.
47. Cailleux AF, Baudin E, Travagli JP, Ricard M, Schlum-berger M. Is diagnostic iodine-131 scanning useful after total thyroid ablation for differentiated thyroid cancer? J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2000; 85(1):175-178.
48. Mariotti S, Barbesino G, Caturegli P, et al. Assay of thy-roglobulin in serum with thyroglobulin autoantibod-ies: an unobtainable goal? J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1995; 80(2):468-472.
49. Spencer CA, Takeuchi M, Kazarosyan M, et al. Serum thyroglobulin autoantibodies: prevalence, influence on serum thyroglobulin measurement, and prognostic significance in patients with differentiated thyroid carcinoma. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1998; 83(4):1121-1127.
50. British Thyroid Association. Guidelines for the management of thyroid cancer in adults. London: Royal College of Physicians, 2002.
51. Luster M, Sherman SI, Skarulis MC, et al. Comparison of radioiodine biokinetics following the administration of recombinant human thyroid stimulating hormone and after thyroid hormone withdrawal in thyroid carcinoma. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 2003; 30(10):1371-1377.
52. Coakley AJ. Thyroid stunning. Eur J Nucl Med 1998; 25(3):203-204.
53. Cohen JB, Kalinyak JE, McDougall IR. Clinical implications of the differences between diagnostic 123I and post-therapy 131I scans. Nucl Med Commun 2004; 25(2):129-134.
54. Schlumberger M, Challeton C, de Vathaire F, et al. Radioactive iodine treatment and external radiotherapy for lung and bone metastases from thyroid carcinoma. J Nucl Med 1996; 37(4):598-605.
55. Vini L, Hyer SL, Marshall J, A'Hern R, Harmer C. Long-term results in elderly patients with differentiated thyroid carcinoma. Cancer 2003; 97(11):2736-2742.
56. Marcocci C, Pacini F, Elisei R, et al. Clinical and biologic behavior of bone metastases from differentiated thyroid carcinoma. Surgery 1989; 106(6):960-966.
57. Niederle B, Roka R, Schemper M, Fritsch A, Weissel M, Ramach W. Surgical treatment of distant metastases in differentiated thyroid cancer: indication and results. Surgery 1986; 100(6):1088-1097.
58. Protopapas AD, Nicholson AG, Vini L, Harmer CL, Goldstraw P. Thoracic metastasectomy in thyroid malignancies. Ann Thorac Surg 2001; 72(6):1906-1908.
59. Venkataraman GM, Yatin M, Marcinek R, Ain KB. Restoration of iodide uptake in dedifferentiated thyroid carcinoma: relationship to human Na+/I-symporter gene methylation status. J Clin Endo-crinol Metab 1999; 84(7):2449-2457.
60. Dai G, Levy O, Carrasco N. Cloning and characterization of the thyroid iodide transporter. Nature 1996; 379(6564):458-460.
61. Samaan NA, Schultz PN, Haynie TP, Ordonez NG. Pulmonary metastasis of differentiated thyroid carcinoma: treatment results in 101 patients. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1985; 60(2):376-380.
62. Fatourechi V, Hay ID, Javedan H, Wiseman GA, Mullan BP, Gorman CA. Lack of impact of radioiodine therapy in Tg-positive, diagnostic whole-body scan-negative patients with follicular cell-derived thyroid cancer. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2002; 87(4):1521-1526.
63. Van Herle AJ, Agatep ML, Padua DN, III, et al. Effects of 13 cis-retinoic acid on growth and differentiation of human follicular carcinoma cells (UCLA R0 82 W-1) in vitro. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1990; 71(3):755-763.
64. Grunwald F, Menzel C, Bender H, et al. Redifferentiation therapy-induced radioiodine uptake in thyroid cancer. J Nucl Med 1998; 39(11):1903-1906.
65. Gruning T, Tiepolt C, Zophel K, Bredow J, Kropp J, Franke WG. Retinoic acid for redifferentiation of thyroid cancer - does it hold its promise? Eur J Endocrinol 2003; 148(4):395-402.
66. Lopez-Penabad L, Chiu AC, Hoff AO, et al. Prognostic factors in patients with Hurthle cell neoplasms of the thyroid. Cancer 2003; 97(5):1186-1194.
67. Haq MS, McCready RV, Harmer CL. Treatment of advanced differentiated thyroid carcinoma with high activity radioiodine therapy. Nucl Med Commun 2004; 25(8):799-805.
68. Maxon HR, Thomas SR, Hertzberg VS, et al. Relation between effective radiation dose and outcome of radioiodine therapy for thyroid cancer. N Engl J Med 1983; 309(16):937-941.
69. Koong SS, Reynolds JC, Movius EG, et al. Lithium as a potential adjuvant to 131I therapy of metastatic, well differentiated thyroid carcinoma. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1999; 84(3):912-916.
70. Schlumberger M, Tubiana M, de Vathaire F, et al. Long-term results of treatment of 283 patients with lung and bone metastases from differentiated thyroid carcinoma. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1986; 63(4):960-967.
71. Schlumberger M, Challeton C, de Vathaire F, Parmentier C. Treatment of distant metastases of differentiated thyroid carcinoma. J Endocrinol Invest 1995; 18(2):170-172.
72. Shoup M, Stojadinovic A, Nissan A, et al. Prognostic indicators of outcomes in patients with distant metastases from differentiated thyroid carcinoma. J Am Coll Surg 2003; 197(2):191-197.
73. Brown AP, Greening WP, McCready VR, Shaw HJ, Harmer CL. Radioiodine treatment of metastatic thyroid carcinoma: the Royal Marsden Hospital experience. Br J Radiol 1984; 57(676):323-327.
74. Mazzaferri EL. Papillary and follicular thyroid cancer: selective therapy. Compr Ther 1981; 7(5):6-14.
75. Haq M, Harner C. Differentiated thyroid carcinoma with distant metastases at presentation: prognostic factors and outcome. Clin Endocrinol 2005(suppl); 63:87-93.
76. Nemec J, Zamrazil V, Pohunkova D, Rohling S. Radioio-dide treatment of pulmonary metastases of differentiated thyroid cancer. Results and prognostic factors. Nuklearmedizin 1979; 18(2):86-90.
77. Casara D, Rubello D, Saladini G, et al. Different features of pulmonary metastases in differentiated thyroid cancer: natural history and multivariate statistical analysis of prognostic variables. J Nucl Med 1993; 34(10):1626-1631.
78. Vini L, Harmer C, Goldstraw P. The role of metastasec-tomy in differentiated thyroid cancer. Eur J Surg Oncol 1998; 24:348.
79. Petrich T, Widjaja A, Musholt TJ, et al. Outcome after radioiodine therapy in 107 patients with differentiated thyroid carcinoma and initial bone metastases: side-effects and influence of age. Eur J Nucl Med 2001; 28(2):203-208.
80. Stojadinovic A, Shoup M, Ghossein RA, et al. The role of operations for distantly metastatic well-differentiated thyroid carcinoma.Surgery 2002; 131(6):
81. Benua S, Cicale NR, Sonenberg M, Rawson RW. The relation of radioiodine dosimetry to results and complications in the treatment of metastatic thyroid cancer. Am J Roentgenol Radium Ther Nucl Med 1962; 87:171-182.
82. Vini L, Chittenden S, Pratt B, Harmer C. In vivo dosimetry of radioiodine in patients with metastatic differentiated thyroid cancer. J Nucl Med 1998; 25: 904.
83. Flower MA, McCready VR. Radionuclide therapy dose calculations: what accuracy can be achieved? Eur J Nucl Med 1997; 24(12):1462-1464.
84. Bodey RK, Flux GD, Evans PM. Combining dosimetry for targeted radionuclide and external beam therapies using the biologically effective dose. Cancer Biother Radiopharm 2003; 18(1):89-97.
85. Guy MJ, Flux GD, Papavasileiou P, Flower MA, Ott RJ. RMDP: a dedicated package for 131I SPECT quantification, registration and patient-specific dosimetry. Cancer Biother Radiopharm 2003; 18(1):61-69.
86. Flux GD, Guy MJ, Beddows R, Pryor M, Flower MA. Estimation and implications of random errors in whole-body dosimetry for targeted radionuclide therapy. Phys Med Biol 2002; 47(17):3211-3223.
87. Haq M, Gear J, Guy M, et al. Whole-body desimetry in the treatment of differentiated thyroid cancer. Eur J Med 2004(suppl 2); 877.
88. Papavasileiou P, Flux GD, Flower MA, Guy MJ. An automated technique for SPECT marker-based image registration in radionuclide therapy. Phys Med Biol 2001; 46(8):2085-2097.
89. Flux GD, Webb S, Ott RJ, Chittenden SJ, Thomas R. Three-dimensional dosimetry for intralesional radio-nuclide therapy using mathematical modeling and multimodality imaging. J Nucl Med 1997; 38(7):1059-1066.
90. Van Nostrand D, Neutze J, Atkins F. Side effects of "rational dose"iodine-131 therapy for metastatic well-differentiated thyroid carcinoma. J Nucl Med 1986; 27(10):1519-1527.
91. Burmeister LA, du Cret RP, Mariash CN. Local reactions to radioiodine in the treatment of thyroid cancer. Am J Med 1991; 90(2):217-222.
92. Bohuslavizki KH, Brenner W, Lassmann S, et al. Quantitative salivary gland scintigraphy in the diagnosis of parenchymal damage after treatment with radioio-dine. Nucl Med Commun 1996; 17(8):681-686.
93. Alexander C, Bader JB, Schaefer A, Finke C, Kirsch CM. Intermediate and long-term side effects of high-dose radioiodine therapy for thyroid carcinoma. J Nucl Med 1998; 39(9):1551-1554.
94. Bohuslavizki KH, Klutmann S, Brenner W, Mester J, Henze E, Clausen M. Salivary gland protection by ami-fostine in high-dose radioiodine treatment: results of a double-blind placebo-controlled study. J Clin Oncol 1998; 16(11):3542-3549.
95. Leeper RD, Shimaoka K. Treatment of metastatic thyroid cancer. Clin Endocrinol Metab 1980; 9(2):383-404.
96. Hjiyiannakis P, Jefferies S, Harmer CL. Brain metastases in patients with differentiated thyroid carcinoma. Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol) 1996; 8(5):327-330.
97. McConahey WM, Hay ID, Woolner LB, van Heerden JA, Taylor WF. Papillary thyroid cancer treated at the Mayo Clinic, 1946 through 1970: initial manifestations, pathologic findings, therapy, and outcome. Mayo Clin Proc 1986; 61(12):978-996.
98. Dottorini ME, Lomuscio G, Mazzucchelli L, Vignati A, Colombo L. Assessment of female fertility and car-cinogenesis after iodine-131 therapy for differentiated thyroid carcinoma. J Nucl Med 1995; 36(1):21-27.
99. Vini L, Hyer S, Al Saadi A, Pratt B, Harmer C. Prognosis for fertility and ovarian function after treatment with radioiodine for thyroid cancer. Postgrad Med J 2002; 78(916):92-93.
100. Hyer S, Vini L, O'Connell M, Pratt B, Harmer C. Testicular dose and fertility in men following I(131) therapy for thyroid cancer. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf) 2002; 56(6): 755-758.
101. Pacini F, Gasperi M, Fugazzola L, et al. Testicular function in patients with differentiated thyroid carcinoma treated with radioiodine. J Nucl Med 1994; 35(9):1418-1422.
102. Edmonds CJ, Smith T. The long-term hazards of the treatment of thyroid cancer with radioiodine. Br J Radiol 1986; 59(697):45-51.
103. Maxon HR, III, Smith HS. Radioiodine-131 in the diagnosis and treatment of metastatic well differentiated thyroid cancer. Endocrinol Metab Clin North Am 1990; 19(3):685-718.
104. Rubino C, de Vathaire F, Dottorini ME, et al. Second primary malignancies in thyroid cancer patients. Br J Cancer 2003; 89(9):1638-1644.
105. Harmer C, Bidmead M, Shepherd S, Sharpe A, Vini L. Radiotherapy planning techniques for thyroid cancer. Br J Radiol 1998; 71(850):1069-1075.
106. Rhys-Evans P, See A, Harmer C. Cancer of the thyroid gland. In: Rhys-Evans P, Montgomery P, Gullane P (eds) Principles and practice of head and neck oncology. London: Martin Dunitz, 2003: 405-430.
107. Farahati J, Reiners C, Stuschke M, et al. Differentiated thyroid cancer. Impact of adjuvant external radiotherapy in patients with perithyroidal tumor infiltration (stage pT4). Cancer 1996; 77(1):172-180.
108. Tubiana M, Haddad E, Schlumberger M, Hill C, Rougier P, Sarrazin D. External radiotherapy in thyroid cancers. Cancer 1985; 55(9 Suppl):2062-2071.
109. O'Connell ME, A'Hern RP, Harmer CL. Results of external beam radiotherapy in differentiated thyroid carcinoma: a retrospective study from the Royal Marsden Hospital. Eur J Cancer 1994; 30A(6):733-739.
110. Chow SM, Law SC, Mendenhall WM, et al. Papillary thyroid carcinoma: prognostic factors and the role of radioiodine and external radiotherapy. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2002; 52(3):784-795.
111. Vini L, Fisher C, A'Hern R, Harmer C. Hurthle cell cancer of the thyroid: the Royal Marsden experience. Thyroid 1998; 8(12):1228.
112. Ford D, Giridharan S, McConkey C, et al. External beam radiotherapy in the management of differentiated thyroid cancer. Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol) 2003; 15(6): 337-341.
113. Nutting CM, Convery DJ, Cosgrove VP, et al. Improvements in target coverage and reduced spinal cord irradiation using intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) in patients with carcinoma of the thyroid gland. Radiother Oncol 2001; 60(2):173-180.
114. Hoskin PJ, Harmer C. Chemotherapy for thyroid cancer. Radiother Oncol 1987; 10(3):187-194.
115. Gottlieb J, Stratton Hill C. Adriamycin therapy in thyroid carcinoma. Cancer Chemotherapy Reports 1975; 6:283-296.
116. Ahuja S, Ernst H. Chemotherapy of thyroid carcinoma. J Endocrinol Invest 1987; 10(3):303-310.
117. Samonigg H, Hossfeld DK, Spehn J, Fill H, Leb G. Aclarubicin in advanced thyroid cancer: a phase II study. Eur J Cancer Clin Oncol 1988; 24(8):1271-1275.
118. Shimaoka K, Schoenfeld DA, DeWys WD, Creech RH, DeConti R. A randomized trial of doxorubicin versus doxorubicin plus cisplatin in patients with advanced thyroid carcinoma. Cancer 1985; 56(9):2155-2160.
119. Williams SD, Birch R, Einhorn LH. Phase II evaluation of doxorubicin plus cisplatin in advanced thyroid cancer: a Southeastern Cancer Study Group Trial. Cancer Treat Rep 1986; 70(3):405-407.
120. Droz JP, Schlumberger M, Rougier P, Ghosn M, Gardet P, Parmentier C. Chemotherapy in metastatic nonanaplastic thyroid cancer: experience at the Institut Gustave-Roussy. Tumori 1990; 76(5):480-483.
121. Morris JC, Kim CK, Padilla ML, Mechanick JI. Conversion of non-iodine-concentrating differentiated thyroid carcinoma metastases into iodine-concentrating foci after anticancer chemotherapy. Thyroid 1997; 7(1):63-66.
122. Kim JH, Leeper RD. Treatment of locally advanced thyroid carcinoma with combination doxorubicin and radiation therapy. Cancer 1987; 60(10):2372-2375.
123. Kendall-Taylor P. Managing differentiated thyroid cancer. BMJ 2002; 324(7344):988-989.
124. Creutzig H. High or low dose radioiodine ablation of thyroid remnants? Eur J Nuc Med 1987; 12:500-502.
125. Johansen K,Woodhouse NJ, Odugbesan O. Comparison of 1073 MBq and 3700 MBq 131I in postoperative ablation of residual thyroid tissue in patients with differentiated thyroid cancer.J Nuc Med 1991; 32:252-254.
126. Sirisalipoch S. Prospective randomised trial for the evaluation of the efficacy of low vs high dose 131I for post-operative remnant ablation in differentiated thyroid cancer. World J Nuc Med 2004;3(Suppl 1):S36.
Was this article helpful?