100. C Hemenway, RX Fang, WK Kaniewski, NH Chua, NE Turner. Analysis of the mechanism of protection in transgenic plants expressing the potato virus X coat protein or its antisense RNA. EMBO J 7:1273-1280, 1988.
101. PA Powell, DM Stark, PR Sanders, RN Beachy. Protection against tobacco mosaic virus in transgenic plants that express tobacco virus antisense RNA. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 86:6949-6952, 1989.
102. MA Rezaian, KGM Skene, JG Ellis. Anti-sense RNAs of cucumber mosaic virus in transgenic plants assessed for control of the virus. Plant Mol Biol 11: 463-471, 1988.
103. R Chasan. Making sense (suppression) of viral RNA-mediated resistance. Plant Cell 6:1329-1331, 1994.
104. F Meins. RNA degradation and models for post-transcriptional gene silencing. Plant Mol Biol 43:261-273, 2000.
105. T Frischmuth, J Stanley. Strategies for the control of geminivirus disease. Semin Virol 4:329-337, 1993.
106. XH Li, LA Heaton, JT Morris, A Simon. Turnip crinkle virus defective interfering RNAs intensify viral symptoms and are generated de novo. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 86:9173-9177, 1989.
107. KBG Scholthof, HB Scholthof, AO Jackson. The effect of defective interfering RNAs on the accumulation of tomato bushy stunt virus proteins and implications for disease attenuation. Virology 211:324-328, 1995.
108. A Moffat. Geminiviruses emerge as serious crop threat. Science 286:1835,
Was this article helpful?
Are you looking for a full total body detox? If so, then you might want to try a 10 day detox or some refer to it as the 2-week detox. A 10-day detox is a full body detox that usually means taking several different steps to reach your total body transformation. It might involve a change in diet, exercise and more.